That moment when your prospective customer searches online for either a) your restaurant, or b) a buying keyword and your business shows up in the search results.
ZMOT is the defining, decision-making instant when you choose to buy one thing over another. In other words, will they call and make an appointment with your business, or look instead to one of your competitors.
When prospective customers google or otherwise search for your business, what do they see?
- Do you have a steady stream of online reviews?
- Are your local listings accurate, consistent, and complete?
- Are you active on social media profiles, showing that you are alive and well in the online community?
- Is your website professional and mobile friendly?
- Are people mentioning your company in positive ways?
Major Game Changer: Your business is naked online when it comes to your reputation. There is nowhere to hide!